Wednesday, October 18, 2006

What's in my iPod? (A-D)

So, Izzy is making a list of what's in her iPod and I said I'd do the same...I am posting this list in three sections (you'll get the rest Thursday and Friday) I can't handle all the posting/reading/linking in one day...And this isn't the way I wanted to do this list but I am a spaz and I couldn't figure out how to just post the album covers. iTunes alphabetized the list too.

Keep in mind, I own the Nano, not the gigunda-memory iPod that holds like a bajillion songs. My iPod holds something like 1,000 songs. I am very jealous by the way, that the new Nano is out and it has like, more space than I own CD's...There's gotta be a way to upgrade your out-of-coolness Nano for the new one. Right?

I don't want any snickering about the choices I have 'so carefully' made. Remember, I had to be judicious in the selection process, space is limited and I am almost out of space in the thing. I hope you enjoy this, here goes:

Alanis Morissette: Jagged Little Pill
Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes, Cornflake Girl
Bad English: Bad English
Black Crowes: Shake Your Money Maker, By Your side
Bon Jovi: Bon Jovi, Slippery When Wet, New Jersey
Candlebox: Candlebox
Cinderella: Long Cold Winter
ColdPlay: A Ruch of Blood to the Head, Parachutes, X&Y
Counting Crows: August & Everything After
The Cure: Wish
Cyprus Hill: Black Sunday
Damn Yankees: Damn Yankees
David Gray: White Ladder
Def Leppard: Pyromania
Depeche Mode: Singles '86-'98, Black Celebration, Songs of Faith & Devotion, Violator, Ultra, Playing the Angel
Dido: No Angel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a variety. I am a big Depeche Mode fan myself.

Anonymous said...

Oh my I drooled over the red Nano at the Apple Store. I have a vintage blue Mini Ipod!!! But darn it the sucker still work awesome so really can I justify a new one .... no .... *sniff*

Cool Tunes!

Anonymous said...

Cool selection, most of which I like as well! We just got a Nano so now I can hang with the cool kids. :p)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had an iPod!

Anonymous said...

You've got eclectic tastes, Janet! Awesome!

And you are alright with me, because you have all the Coldplay albums, and David Grey, whom I LOVE! Oh, and Dido. Oh, and Depeche Mode. Yeah, I should shut up.