Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Deep Thoughts

  • Guess who works out at my gym: Flash Card Bitch. I can't shake the thing.
  • Shoes are a girls best friend.
  • It smells like pumkin pickin' out there today.
  • I have a crush on this Goddess.
  • I need a dog trainer.
  • Right now, Fa is in her bed saying "Rock on sista, yeah!" Is there anything better in the world than that?
  • I think all men should hafta go to 'husband school' before they actually walk down the aisle...(Don't get mad BD...of course, I don't mean you)
The syllabus looks like this:
September-December
~Ignoring 101 – I heard you the first time
~Remote hogging by Professor Surroundsound
~What to do if you don't wanna
~How to get out of major chores around the house without really trying
~Holidays 101 – making nice with the new in-laws
~Begging for sex, the really annoying way
~Becoming a dad, how to change a diaper…you won’t really need this class…it just looks good on the syllabus

January-May
~Ignoring 102 – You never said that
~Dealing with screaming children by handing them over to your wife
~Handing the paycheck over gracefully
~Getting out of family obligations by blaming it on work
~Holidays 102 – trying not to shove your mother-in-law’s/father-in-law’s face in the apple pie
~How to beg for sex without looking too pathetic
~Giving in to nagging and why women do it

**Updated to add...Anyone out there want to give me a tutorial? I am looking to categorize my posts with tags. They are getting wily and I would like to have them sorted other than archived by month. (Must be the control freak in me) I have no clue how to do that. Any suggestions?

**psst! Over here. These guys are my new favorites, for real. They are like crackheads with ADD. Just my speed. I laughed harder than Fa.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.

I am having the best day ever.

Seriously, my head is about to explode it's so big.

*giggle*

Anonymous said...

So that's the course my husband took! I knew he must have learned all those things from somewhere. :p

Anonymous said...

hehe your hilarious! The photos are great!

I have heard of the Upside down dudes but we have not seen them yet ... I will have to keep my eye out for them!

Anonymous said...

I agree- but I also think they need boyfriend school. Long story. And yes, it's my story LOL.

How about
Lying 101- how NOT to do it

Anonymous said...

Very funny.

(I grew up in Setauket.)

Anonymous said...

I figured there must be some cumulative body of knowledge that they're passing on through the generations.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add a class on "Smooth moves, you once had them. Recall." and "Remember when you showered for dates. Try it again. Without the black socks"

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I've been wanting to write a post like that about hubbies but I don't think I could have been that funny. Rock on sista!

I have a tag cloud on my blog. Only for beta though. If you want that, let me know and I'll send you the code and a tutorial.