RT! That's who!
I promise, this won't become and RT Blog! And Fa has not become second class. But we have been consumed by RT and his bowels for the past few days and whoah Nellie, is he the bestest boy ever!
This morning, I woke up to find he peed in his box with the weewee pad in it. So I hugged him, walked him (no success) and took a shower. After I came down, I saw he pooped in the weewee box! Bravo RT!!!
I fed him and finished getting dressed. I walked him and BINGO! POOP in his potty place outside! Do I have a Supergenious (meep meep) dawg or what? I have the best pet yet!
Fa is still snoozing, so that's one down and one to go. See, it's all in the wrist, uh, I mean scheduling! Everybody needs a schedule....I am the QUEEN of overobsessing about scheduling! I can't function unless I have a schedule. I think this makes for well behaved puppies and children (maybe?)!!!
Maybe I'll start a puppy business...Nah, maybe not, too much work. Maybe I'll start a childcare business...Nah, too much involved. Maybe I'll just worry about my own two children for a while and take it from there. They are my first priority.
No comments:
Post a Comment