Today she discovered Guns and Roses. We listened to Appetite for Destruction, one of my all time favorites and she totally flipped out over "Nightrain". It was so hysterical to watch her make her little 'devil horns' and bang her head while Axl sang; " Wake up late, Honey put on your clothes. Take your credit card to the liquor store. That's one for you and two for me by tonight I'll be loaded like a freight train, Flyin' like an aeroplane, Feelin' like a space brain One more time tonight..."
Now, I have to get her to sing all the words...too cute. I can't take it.
Rock on sistah! Rock on!
7 comments:
That is too funny. I love to see when they discover something new that they love.
Devil horns? LOL
That is so AWESOME! Becca is so not into rock yet, makes me sad. We are still into her music, Pooh Bear, Raffi, etc....someday ... someday!
That is fantastic. You deserve a gold star for exposing her to good music like that!!!!! Excellent!!!!
I can just imagine the devil horns and shaking her head...
Oooh, SF and I will definitely get on great then! I love metal, too. Really. I also have the Appetite for Destruction CDs. =)
That's good that she is learning young. I also play lots of metal for the Metal girl and the Metalboy.
I still remember my first Def Leppard concert. Ah, memories. And Scorpions, I LOVED Scorpions.
CUTE!
Post a Comment